[Sidefx-houdini-list] Influence Attribute

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Dec 20 11:35:12 EST 2007

What I ended up using was a Point Sop with $TX+($TX2-$TX)*$CR and the
same with TY and TZ in the corresponding parameter.

It's pretty simple but I guess I'd have to do an equivalent in VEX to
make it run faster. However it would be handy if we could use an
attribute with the same name as the parameter to override it per point
as we can with VEX like the "height" of the Mountain Sop.

Thanks guys!

François