[Sidefx-houdini-list] sportswear

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Thu Dec 20 10:00:29 EST 2007

Hi there,

This does definitely sound like a dangerous idea but...
...why not make a funny comment on the back of a T-shirt with something
like:
"I'm on a Houdini diet" or "I'm on a CHOP diet" or "working out"

The Houdini T-shirt with "Get out more often" on the back is still my
all time favorite.
Although it doesn't fit anymore... or rather I don't fit in it anymore :-)

cheers,
benS