[Sidefx-houdini-list] sportswear

janet at sidefx.com janet at sidefx.com
Thu Dec 20 09:36:06 EST 2007

Oh geesh, then we'd all spend more time planning diets
and working out than developing software.
Remember, what looks good on Monika has to look good
on Jeff, Ed, Mark, Peter etc.   ;-)

Picking the booth shirt is the most dangerous job at
SESI.

Sean, I thought that red booth shirt really worked well
with your hair. ;-)

Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy, healthy and fun 2008!

All the best,
-Janet

P.S. Caleb, I'll pass your comments to Joss.
(btw, BIG still looks like a lot of fun!)

Message: 5