[Sidefx-houdini-list] Influence Attribute

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Dec 19 16:53:58 EST 2007

Hi all, let's say I've got an operator that acts on points like Mountain
Sop and Softpeak Sop. I want to control the amount of the effect with an
attribute per point that I paint.

With the Mountain Sop I can create a custom attribute called "height"
and assign the value of $CR I just painted. The Mountain Sop will
override the "height" parameter for each point since it's a Vex op.

My question is how can I do the equivalent with non-vex operators like
Softpeak or any sop op that works on points.

François