[Sidefx-houdini-list] facebook

Jenny Blacklock Jenny_Blacklock at CBC.CA
Wed Dec 19 12:07:57 EST 2007

At this time, 39% of Side Effects employees are female  :-)
and, of course, we are all babes  ;-)

Jenny.

On Wednesday 19 December 2007 10:30, herman wrote:
> not looking for babes, just want to know the statistic of female houdini
> user or in our industry in general.

	You know, ever since the 60's, I think the notion is supposed to be that it
isn't supposed to matter...

	But thanks for the jump-the-shark moment, though.  Just what I needed on a
Wednesday...

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada