[Sidefx-houdini-list] Auto Archive In H9

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 13:26:20 EST 2007

     HI Everybody...

I want to know, where is the Auto Archive option in H9.
Or is there are alternative way to that.
I have 100 different objects, and can't do the archiving manually.
 The Archive generator archives the whole  thing into one single file.
How can I generate 100 ifd/rib files with same name as the object in a particular folder and assign that as an archive
to my original 100 geometries.

------Jaideep