[Sidefx-houdini-list] local variables in VOP SOPs

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:15:15 EST 2007

In the SOP parameters or in the VOPnet itself?

Traditionally there have been problems with putting complex
expressions in the parms of a VEX OP. Often you have to override VEX
parms by creating an attribute of the same name and type with an
attribCreate SOP further up the chain. If you have a parameter VOP of
the same name you generally pass things in that way.

Cheers