[Sidefx-houdini-list] auto rig proxy modify

Graham Thompson gthompson at sidefx.com
Sun Dec 16 14:17:22 EST 2007

The proxy geometry is not automatically modified when you do a Modify
Rig.  The only time the proxy is automatically written out is when you
Create Rig  and the proxy file parameter is blank.  If the file path is
filled in, we will not modify the existing file due to the fact that
writing proxy can be time consuming or you may wish to revert back etc.
Basically you have to manually write it out whenever you change
something and want that change reflected in the proxy.