[Sidefx-houdini-list] auto rig proxy modify

James Rutherford JRutherford at stclaircollege.ca
Sun Dec 16 14:02:58 EST 2007

okay...I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.....I'm playing around with the Biped rig and after doing some animation, I tried to change the length of the arm and modify the animation rig....the proxy geometry doesn't change...digging through the otl and it looks like the the proxy geometry should write out a new file but doesn't do anything?  Controls change and the bones are in the right place...just the proxy geometry staying put.
Jim