[Sidefx-houdini-list] cloth solver

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Fri Dec 14 15:47:33 EST 2007

Thanks for the feedback!

We're getting tight on time, I like the sound of Andrew's
approach..flexibility
is going to be crucial to responding to the team of Docs that are
"advising"
on the shot- I was hoping that the cloth solver might give us a leg
up on getting
some convincing motion on the tissue colliding with itself etc- It
seems that
at the end of the day, hand made animation still rules!

Thanks again-!

Jed-