[Sidefx-houdini-list] glitches in render

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Thu Dec 13 19:04:08 EST 2007

Interesting to hear that this is showing up in prman as well-

We're using mantra- it's definitely not an mplay issue, some of the
artifacts are so subtle that they only show up in the final full res
playback- I've been catching it in shake more often than mplay-

Hopefully Peter's suggestion will work-

Thanks!

Jed-