[Sidefx-houdini-list] glitches in render

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 13 17:29:41 EST 2007

Okay, not to say that that is going to fix your problem, but it is a
simple thing to try.

This is in H9 and I'm assuming you are working with a Material. Dive
into the shop network and then
down into the material. This is where your surface and displacement
parameters are.
Add a Properties vop, then use the Edit Render Parameters and add the
Displace Bounds parameter. Copy your displacement height parameter as a
reference into the displacement bounds parameter.

I'm using the Basic Material as an example.

PeterR