[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini, tiffs and txmake

Jeff Higgins jeffrey.higgins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:20:11 EST 2007

just out of curiousity have you tried using a jpeg in the GL shader to see
if
that shows up inverted... at least this will tell you whether this is a tiff
issue issue?

i'm pretty it is tiff and the way that houdini uses it, but never the less
its worth a check and even then i'm sure using jpegs would be faster
although they're capped at 4 channels per image and 8 bit depth, which may
or may not be an issue for you.