[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini, tiffs and txmake

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:15:05 EST 2007

Well the thing is we are using the original tiff in the GL shader to
see the texture in the viewport, and the tx file for rendering in
prman. The tx was generated from the tiff - so they should be the same
- but it's inverted. The uv's seem right, so I don't want to mess with
them. I haven't really looked into it much. It's a problem someone
else is having, but I wanted to see if it was a common one...

Cheers