[Sidefx-houdini-list] rectangular pbr area light

Luc Froehlicher lulu at alamaison.fr
Tue Dec 11 12:38:30 EST 2007

Fred here show me the trick to do it:
Edit Parameter - > create a new vector parameter called Scale (l_s)
and in the Channels Tab -> Linked Channels type ./sx ./sy ./sz . it works

another question about environment light :
I noticed that NoAttenuation and HalfDistanceAttenuation  gives
different illumination.(this is without PBR)
Physically correct is always black.
is this correct ?