[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dynamic chain

Louis Dunlevy ld at dneg.com
Mon Dec 10 11:41:13 EST 2007

You can't post attachments to the list I'm afraid!

But maybe you can try clamping the angular velocity using either a drag
dop or an rbd state dop. You can set up an angular constraint too but
the way it's set up in 8 is a little tricky to get right 'cos you have
to set up a lookat vector and some other stuff .. might be easier in 9