[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -u

Louis Dunlevy ld at dneg.com
Sun Dec 9 07:53:46 EST 2007

I used it on a job recently here in H8 for some body tracking. The Maya
route was taking forever but we got a character rigged up and tracked
into the shot from scratch in an afternoon! After that swapping out
models, tweaking the weights etc was trivial.  The morph tool was pretty
invaluable there too..

My main beef with the new meta capture stuff was that you couldn't
capture  most of your stuff the old way and then throw a few muscles on
top where needed.. it was all or nothing. I hope that's not still the case?