[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -u

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Sun Dec 9 07:47:35 EST 2007

We are using Houdini for character animation whenever the need arises,
with good results.
We didn't use the Autorig yet, because when we needed it, it wasn't
documented. However, I'm very impressed with our tests after the
docs/tuts appeared.
The major issue would be the problems with the weighting mentioned by
Peter Bowmar before.
Let's hope they fix them soon, the toolset is incredible.

Dragos