[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -u

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 11:41:37 EST 2007

Lights and Cameras from 8 generally don't work correctly in 9, so you
have to rebuild them. Lights especially :)

OTLs, you might get errors but if they work correctly in 9 just resave
them and the errors will likely stop.

The Autorigs have changed so yeah, best to bake your geometry out from 8.

Cheers,

Peter B