[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -u

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Fri Dec 7 11:27:44 EST 2007

well, we did that recently in a non-critical part of the pipeline.  most
things are ok - but the gotchas i remember are:
- biped rig didnt xlate well.  so either bake geo out or avoid
- all otls load ok - but with errs.  this screws up rending on farm as
houdini errs out with these load errs.  this was/is a right royal pain.

er, just get the latest cut of 9.  install the dark colour scheme and give
it a go! ;-)