[Sidefx-houdini-list] smooth wireframe & viewport update

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Wed Dec 5 09:31:35 EST 2007

Hi there,

I'm noticing some strange behaviour in the viewport lately.
Can't get my wireframes smooth; the toggle doesn't gave any difference.
And when I change the texture in the GL tab of my materials I don't get
an update untill I explicit force a refresh.
Sometimes all my textures change to that texture which I can then fix by
using "udate textures" from the render menu.
And sometimes it does already updates after I rotate my viewport, but
then doesn't when I use "update textures".

I'm on WindowsXP with a GeForce 8800 GTX. DirectX 9.0c

anyone having simular problems? anyone fixed it?

cheers,
benS