[Sidefx-houdini-list] PythonIDE? was [ PyQt book ]

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 02:36:00 EST 2007

I'm using Eclipse with pyDev recently and it works a great.Also I quite like
that I get the exact same behaviour on all the three platforms I use.

Before Eclipse (when I was more into wxPython stuff) I was also using
BoaConstructor as a fullblown IDE,
but I got to say Eclipse is nicer in a lot of ways. And I never managed to
run BC on OSX (it should run but some kind of version mismatch between the
ActivePython OSX release and wx was killing it at the very last stage of

cheers,
Andras