[Sidefx-houdini-list] PythonIDE? was [ PyQt book ]

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:08:31 EST 2007

Errata: that should have been:

print (drag and drop node here).asCode()

.asCode() returns code with newlines\n in it. Print it and you have
the best way to learn HOM around outside of the docs. (opscript output
was how many learned/coded hscript.) Also - the Python source editor
is only for HOM coding, and maybe PyQt in some cases.

Cheers