[Sidefx-houdini-list] PythonIDE? was [ PyQt book ]

Alvin Yap jtalbain at singnet.com.sg
Tue Dec 4 19:52:43 EST 2007

Ok added this book to my list of "things to learn" :P

I'm finishing up Core Python Programming now http://corepython.com/
(going slow in my half drugged, feverish state :P ) - this book seems to
go down the best with me :)

Curiously, what IDE do you guys use? Right now I really like using just
the command prompt to run the python intepreter because of the up/down
keys to repeat commands. IDLE doesn't seem to do that or I'm probably
missing a setting. But I do miss the auto completion found on idle.

Alvin