[Sidefx-houdini-list] auto rig scale

James Rutherford JRutherford at stclaircollege.ca
Mon Dec 3 11:17:28 EST 2007

I know it's a bit silly since a houdini unit can be anything you want but what do people generally use....somebody once told me that you want to keep everything quite small in your scene since it renders faster...but that could be one of those urban myths...
obviously, if I build everything to 1 houdini unit = 1 cm, then I'm animating values in the 100's or 1000's and then I have to scale up things like icon scales with my lights and camera...
I'm just wondering if there is some sort of best scale for Houdini that works best.
Jim