[Sidefx-houdini-list] auto rig scale

Graham Thompson gthompson at sidefx.com
Sun Dec 2 19:42:41 EST 2007

My mistake.  The Character Scale parameter on the Character Placer seems
to be locked to a low bound value of 0.01.  This prohibits the character
from being smaller than 1.8 or so units.  This will be fixed and the
value set to a minimum of 0 in tomorrows build, 9.0.799.  You can get
around it for today if you just go in and unlock those nodes and adjust
it manually.