[Sidefx-houdini-list] H9 popup windows relocated

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Thu Aug 30 06:21:20 EDT 2007

Hi there,

Just before I'm sending an bug report to SESI I want to check if it's
not some GFX card issue that can be resolved in another way.

When I open the main file menu in the left top corner the window is
relocated vertically in a way that is half outside of the screen.
So I have to drag the whole Houdini window down to just open a file.
Very annoying as you can imagine which makes me think it's only me
having this error.
Also other menu's on nodes have this behaviour. Maybe even more
dislocated/offset in that case.
If you don't release the mouse after the new window pop's up the mouse
pointer is offsett as wel.

Just updated to the last H9 build and latest GFX driver.
I'm working on WindowsXp with NVIDIA 7900GTX, directX9, driver 162.18

So anyone had this as well? Is it my GFX driver or other non-houdini
Windows Xp stuff?
Or should I hassle SESI about it?

cheers,
benS