[Sidefx-houdini-list] how set scene to roto

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:15:31 EDT 2007

you can put it in to the main display, by space+d in the view area and
navigating to the cop out node. if the camera is set up right you should
see the image ok once you switch to CAMERA. I find having a second window
open helps to navigate round the figure and move those hard to reach areas
with out having to worry about changing your camera.

You can also use a projected plain on the camera fulcrum. this helps
with some zooming but the camer has some useful tools under the crop tool
which dosen't affect focal length or possitioning

anything else just give us  a yell

Ed