[Sidefx-houdini-list] volume&isooffset

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:51:15 EDT 2007

I would have thought detail was a product of voxel resolution -
divisions. Detail is often problematic for this kind of thing. You can
start off with something super high resolution, or just try and
animate it quickly in such a way that people don't get a chance to see
the lack of detail. If you have to have high detail in one hero area
you might want to isolate that area and handle it separately.

Cheers