[Sidefx-houdini-list] Newbie question on keyboard.

Jordi Bares jordibares at the-mill.com
Tue Aug 28 05:07:58 EDT 2007

Oh no... It was about user-centric keyboard shortcuts, so I can select a
keyboard setup when needed.

Some people like me have to jump from software to software far too often and
I simply can't mentally switch so fast, therefore I have a keyboard shortcut
setup on both XSI, Maya so I get a decent compromise for all of them. I
would just want to do this also for Houdini so the transition is as easy as
possible.

The problem then is that someone that is helping me needs to reset the
keyboard shortcuts every time I need help, this could be done nicely like
XSI does it where you can save your keyboard shortcuts and even distribute
them to other machienes so wherever I sit down I have that setup ready.

Hope it is a bit more clear now.
jb