[Sidefx-houdini-list] new video tutorials,

Ryan Weston kr_weston at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 27 00:23:56 EDT 2007

I've downloaded it and it plays back fine, so I'd recommend downloading it again.

I was downloading the other new ones too, but download speeds slowed to a crawl so I guess everybody got word they are there.  I'll just wait until the Northern Hemisphere goes to sleep, then try again :D

Joel Einhorn <sjowol at gmail.com> wrote: cool!
just noticed the dynamics and particles video
http://www.sidefx.com/images/stories/tutorials/H9_dynamics/dynamics_particles.mov

is not working though :(