[Sidefx-houdini-list] Re: fracturing a grid with polygonal curves?

sidefx at trinix.ca sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun Aug 26 10:44:58 EDT 2007

So for the rest, just add a Delete Sop with "Operation" set to "Delete
non-selected" and put the following line in the group field.

`strcat("test_", prim("../partition1", pointdist("../add1", 0,
"../partition1", -1, 3), "class", 0))`

"test_" being the prefix you gave in the Partition Sop.

By the way when I said "I can seperate every chunk of geometry without the
need of any closed polygon.", I meant a closed VOLUME polygon.

François