[Sidefx-houdini-list] music to geo

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Sat Aug 25 22:29:21 EDT 2007

Thanks for the great feedback- (no pun intended)

I got great results by creating a series of Pass Filters, setting the
filter to Band Pass, then set the range value on each to control the
tone/pitch - I also used the envelope chop to isolate the frequencies
before exporting to the y chan of a series of grouped out points.
Very easy to set up, visualize and tweak the resulting wire-

A couple issues with H9 and chops, it seems that the export node
"open floating operator chooser"  isn't working- the scroll bar does
not scroll down, the window has to be expanded to see the full list.
Also when I choose a target node the path choice prints out in ()
instead of " " ..of course this doesn't work unless you edit the " "
into the node field-  I'll post this on the H9 forum-

Thanks again!

Jed-