[Sidefx-houdini-list] music to geo

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:39:00 EDT 2007

CHOPs comes with band pass. low pass and high pass filters. You will
need to take artistic license with representations in the model
obviously, but these CHOPs should help you isolate the part of the
signal that will drive the animation. Various envelope, trigger and
filter CHOPs should help build a channel that you can use to amp up a
pre-contrived animation on your model.

Good luck!

Cheers