[Sidefx-houdini-list] music to geo

Chip Collier photex at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:55:31 EDT 2007

Not knowing specifically the example you're speaking of; if you felt
like doing a little preprocessing you can use PD, csound, proce55ing,
etc.. to seperate each frequency into a format of your choosing,
either audio or even a chan file to be read by chops. Maybe the csound
chop is what you're looking for:
http://digitalcinemaarts.com/dev/csound/download.html