[Sidefx-houdini-list] music to geo

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Fri Aug 24 10:27:09 EDT 2007

I'm working on a shot that illustrates the inner workings of the
cochlea (hearing)-

I'm trying to figure out the best way to drive frequency waves  along
the surface of a long narrow plane via a sound track through chops-
The higher frequencies (notes) need to stay to the left side of the
plane and lower notes need to show up on the right with mid tones in
between--

I thought I remembered seeing an example file of something like this
some years back- can't seem to find it-  Any thoughts or links to
examples would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jed-