[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOPs versus POPs?

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Tue Aug 21 22:48:48 EDT 2007

herman wrote:
> hi, i'm from overseas, may i ask where do i purchase Craig's DVD??

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/cze01.html

I recommend this DVD for anyone with a moderate Houdini background but
little to no DOPs experience.  I feel comfortable now setting up
relatively complex DOPs simulations that tie in with the rest of Houdini
(SOPs, POPs and CHOPs in particular).  Craig's teaching style - delivery
and pacing - suited my proclivities perfectly.  If the Gnomon
full-screen interface urks you, I suggest navigating onto the DVD and
watching the component Quicktime movies directly.

Cheers,
Darran.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Gnomon or Craig.

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]
http://www.edmstudio.com