[Sidefx-houdini-list] bypass flag in HDAs?

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Tue Aug 21 17:00:12 EDT 2007

Pablo Giménez wrote:
> Yes like Peter have recommended before switch is the way to go, otherwise
> you have to save your otls unlocked, but this is a mess because then any new
> instance is saved as embeebed in the scene and are not refreshed correctly
> if you make any change to the original otl.

Thanks Guys.  Yes, switch it is.  The clutter is minimal - for some
reason I'd convinced myself that multiple "bypass" switches would result
in a nest of network lines.  Of course, it doesn't at all.

On the spectrum of personality types, I'm at the end that asks a lot of
questions.  I apologise for this - and thank those at you on the other
end of the spectrum for your tolerance and the slack ;-)

Cheers,
Darran.

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]