[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra procedural question

Fred Valleur fred.valleur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:31:49 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

yes, that's exactly what I want to do. Unfortunately it's unclear (at least
to me) how to run the procedural memory allocation/desallocation on a "per
bucket" basis.
My first (and bit too optimistic) thought was that it was the procedural's
default behavior.
It seems that something more specific needs to be done for Mantra to flush
the memory allocated for a previous bucket.

     Cheers,
     Frederic.