[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra procedural question

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 04:29:52 EDT 2007

I'm pretty sure there is a way to do it, I just don't know how right
now... I believe what you want to do (Mark or Andrew, correct me if
I'm wrong) is to run a new "procedural object" for each bucket Mantra
renders, so when the bucket is done, the object is deleted along with
any malloc()s it made. I could be way off here though... As it
happens, this is something we'll be doing in the next few weeks so I
may have better info then :)

Cheers,

Peter B