[Sidefx-houdini-list] bypass flag in HDAs?

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Sat Aug 18 23:40:35 EDT 2007

How would one expose the ability to toggle a node's bypass flag in an
HDA?  You can add a toggle parameter to the type properties with
callback script "opset -b $script_value ./<opname>" works ... but this
only works while the HDA is editable.  I can use a switch to physically
bypass the desired node but this adds a lot of clutter when I want the
ability to separately bypass a number of nodes in a chain.

Cheers,
Darran.

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]