[Sidefx-houdini-list] Newbie question on keyboard.

Ammon Riley ammon.riley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:35:57 EDT 2007

On 8/17/07, Jordi Bares <jordibares at the-mill.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the dumb question but is there any keyboard manager in Houdini9 so
> I can swap from factory keyboard to mine? Can I have multiple keyboard
> setups and jump from one to another?

I may be misunderstanding you, but that sounds like a function
of the operating system, rather than Houdini. Are you just talking
about, say, switching from, say, a qwerty keyboard setup to a
dvorak keyboard setup to a German keyboard setup with it's
fancy umlauts and the like? Or are you talking about being able
to make hot-keys user-definable, so that rather than having the
'H' key for the "home" operation, you can change it to
Alt+Shift+Q?

Cheers,
Ammon