[Sidefx-houdini-list] 'Invisible In Reflections' on Houdini

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 02:50:44 EDT 2007

It's called "phantom" in Houdini, on an Object. Unfortunately, you
can't specify Shadow, Reflection and Refraction separately, which is a
long-standing limitation. When you turn on Phantom, that object will
only appear in raytraced rays which could be reflections, refractions
and shadows.

Cheers,

Peter B