[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini On the Spot by Craig Zerouni

Doug Struthers dragonfly at dougstruthers.com
Thu Aug 16 15:06:23 EDT 2007

Not being able to afford traveling and attending Sidefx training classes
-and-   working alone without other Houdini users in my studio, these books
and videos showing how others use Houdini are invaluable resources.

Together with the new manuals and the great starter examples for almost all
the ops in Houdini I am actually able to use this awesome software.

Looking forward to more help with fluids and dops and pbr.  The obstacle and
big time consumer for me is always getting a starting point with a tool.  I
would love to find some starter examples for instance with PBR?

Any videos from Sig would be great too.

Thanks to everyone.

Doug Struthers

www.dougstruthers.com