[Sidefx-houdini-list] otl panel beating

Luca Zappala luca at cinesite.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 12:04:32 EDT 2007

It's a float3 but you only need to access the first float. In the case
of std_switcher_6 it would be
opparm yourOtl std_switcher_61 0 (where 0 is the tab index of the tab
you want to access)

I don't think they're accessible for the UI and be careful the moment
you add a new folder/menu the std_switcher changes! :)
Luca