[Sidefx-houdini-list] otl panel beating

Luca Zappala luca at cinesite.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 09:55:15 EDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

You can use opscript "your otl" to get the full list of parameters.
You'll find out some hidden parameters called std_switcher_1 (or similar).
std_switcher parameters control which tab/folder are actually visibles.
Use opparm "your otl" std_switcher_11 1 (or similar) to figure out which
one is driving the tabs you want to change.
Once you've found the std_switcher, use can use a callback script (using
opparm as above) to view a specific tab upon a specific action.
Hope it's clear enough, I don't have houdini opened right now so I'm
guessing based on memory :)

Thanks
Luca