[Sidefx-houdini-list] Passing Attributes To Point Instance

Robert Thomas shinyaryart.sidefx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:55:12 EDT 2007

Hey Jaideep,

I'm not sure how that would even work.  Isn't the whole idea behind
instancing that you only need to store one piece of geometry in memory and
then you can just use that geometry in different locations?

What you are talking about sound a lot more like copy stamping to me.  Is
there any reason why you don't just use that?

Robby