[Sidefx-houdini-list] reel feedback appreciated

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 00:39:18 EDT 2007

     I recently added a Houdini breakdown real to my site  www.dansresume.com

The new reel contains some quick shots from my MFA Visual Effects thesis project on fuzzy logic as a component of simulation hand-coded in VEX. It also shows several Houdini project breakdowns in detail. I will be adding more video to this site in about a few weeks featuring new work and breakdowns. In the mean time feedback would be appreciated.

I will be looking for work at SIGGRAPH and if there is anyone who is looking to hire or would just like to discuss anything they see further feel free to contact me.

have a look and hopefully I will see many at the user gathering in San Diego

dan at dansresume.com