[Sidefx-houdini-list] CHOP Parameter Overide

Marshall Petersen marshall.petersen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:32:02 EDT 2007

Is it possible to overload chops parameters in a similar way to VEX
parameters? I have a network setup in CHOPs with a geometry CHOP feeding
into a lag CHOP. The geometry CHOP is set to Animate and thus generates 3
channels per point. I would like to be able to control the lag amount on a
per channel (or per point basis), but the only way I can think to accomplish
this is to have a lag CHOP for each point. There must be another way. Any
ideas or suggestions are more than welcome.

~Marshall

--
Marshall W. Petersen
912.339.0094