[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Mental Ray

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 03:17:35 EDT 2007

I believe Liza Keith was involved in doing Mental Ray for Shadetree a
few years ago, so it's possible for sure. Clearly, XSI has a shadetree
UI for MR as well.  How easy it is, or how much demand there is, is a
separate issue. Personally, I don't see the point in MR since Mantra
kicks so much ass now, and is so much cheaper (i.e. free) than MR or
PRman.

Cheers,

Peter B